January is a good time to stop bad habits (and even to stop myself when I really want to be critical of things like NFL referees! ??).
? STOP thinking negative thoughts about yourself or others.
❇️ START ? some healthy habits for a new/improved YOU!
? Don’t dwell on the past, be present in the now, and work for the future you want.
- You are what you eat so don’t be fast, cheap, easy or fake!?
- Drink more water?
- Go to bed earlier?
- Start your morning with breathing, stretching, quiet time??
- Volunteer—spend time helping others??♀️
- Sit less…be more active??♀️
- Try a new exercise class like yoga, pilates, or barre??♀️
- Enjoy the little things?
- Don’t judge or compare yourself to others☮️
- Don’t procrastinate?
- Live simply: reduce, reuse, recycle♻️
- Clean out your closet. Donate or sell what you don’t wear?
- Explore and travel more?
- Go meatless once a week?
- Swap soda or other sugary drinks for tea?
- Keep a gratitude journal✏️
- Always look for the silver lining and find the joy in the journey ?