January is a good time to stop bad habits (and even to stop myself when I really want to be critical of things like NFL referees! 🤐💔).
🛑 STOP thinking negative thoughts about yourself or others.
❇️ START 🔜 some healthy habits for a new/improved YOU!
💫 Don’t dwell on the past, be present in the now, and work for the future you want.
- You are what you eat so don’t be fast, cheap, easy or fake!🍎
- Drink more water💧
- Go to bed earlier💤
- Start your morning with breathing, stretching, quiet time🙏🏻
- Volunteer—spend time helping others🙋🏼♀️
- Sit less…be more active🏃🏼♀️
- Try a new exercise class like yoga, pilates, or barre🧘🏼♀️
- Enjoy the little things🐞
- Don’t judge or compare yourself to others☮️
- Don’t procrastinate🤔
- Live simply: reduce, reuse, recycle♻️
- Clean out your closet. Donate or sell what you don’t wear👗
- Explore and travel more🗺
- Go meatless once a week🥕
- Swap soda or other sugary drinks for tea🍹
- Keep a gratitude journal✏️
- Always look for the silver lining and find the joy in the journey 😊